As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number 4 on the Stylin’ Stampin’ Squad blog hop –Cynthia R. of Ink-A-Doodle Creations. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn’t work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.
I'm excited to show off this soft, springy card today. I just love the Happy Watercolor stamp set and I knew it was the right stamp set for this Flower themed blog hop.The great thing about flowers is how versatile they are - you can pretty much use them for any kind of situation. I left the sentiment off of this card just for that purpose. I intend to stamp one inside when something pops up that I don't have a card for. I want to point out that I used the brushed gold cardstock for the base of the card and also for the hexagon die cut. I love the elegance it adds to this simple design.
Your next stop is Anastasia R. of Stampin' Blondie. Happy Hopping!
Blog Hop Participants:
- Dawn S. of Dawn's Creative Chalet
- Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun
- Diana E. of Stampin' Fun with Diana
- Cynthia R. of Ink-A-Doodle Creations
- Erica B. of Stamping Starlette
- Anastasia R. of Stampin' Blondie
- Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
- Bree R. of Craft-Somnia
- Heidi B. of Stuck on Stampin'
- Shellie G. of Craft Smashup
- Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
- Jennifer C. of Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life
- Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
- Donna S. of Organized Chaos
- Jamie H. of Unique Ink
- Darla R. & Nancy K. of Stampin with Darla and Sisters
- Kathy P. of Katrina P's Creative Corner
Stamp Set: Happy Watercolor (c: 133191, w: 133188)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry (126950), Old Olive (126953), Stazon Jet Black (101406)
Cardstock: Brushed Gold (102935), Rich Razzleberry (115316), Basic Black (121045)
Accessories: Crumb Cake 1/2" Seam Binding (122332), Hexagon Hive Thinlits Die (132965), Apothecary Accents Framelits (127003), Aqua Painters (103954)