Friday, July 20, 2007

Convention Swaps

If you're going to convention look for these swaps I'm sending with my friend and fellow demonstrator Monica. I got the idea from Kari on Splitcoast Stampers. This idea was just really fresh for this set and I just had to use it. Good job. I ran out of my Soft Sky card stock and so I made a couple in Pretty in pink and I just love the combo with the Kraft. The ribbon is hand dyed since I didn't have anything that coordinated yet.

Stamp Sets: Pick a Petal, Hugs & Wishes
Card stock: Whisper White, Soft Sky, Pretty in Pink, Kraft, Shimmery white (with the flowers)
Ink: White craft, Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red
Accessories: Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon, Linen Thread, Horizontal Slot Punch, Cutter Kit, Spring Flower Bouquet punch, Micro beads (Center of flowers), mini glue dots

2 comments:

Misty said...

Erica, these are so pretty. I saw that card and I thought I NEED kraft paper. Heehehe. See you soon.
Misty

Corie said...

Love these -- they are fantastic swaps!!