Wednesday, December 5, 2007

All I want for Christmas...



Sony DSC-H7

If anyone actually knows my husband well, they know that he cannot wait to give presents. If he has them in hand he wants to give it right away. That is why I have this awesome camera right now. I love it! It is the perfect digital camera for a person like me who doesn't have a steady hand, but likes high quality images. He also got me a 4 gig card so I don't run out of space very quickly. I can store about 1200 photos at 8.1 mega pixels. And if you forget your memory stick the best part is there is 32 megs of storage space built into the camera itself. The coolest thing about the video feature is that I can fill the available card space with one continuous shot. I'm just so excited so I had to share!

2 comments:

Misty said...

That so rocks E! I'm so happy for you. Talk to you soon.
Misty

Deborah said...

Fabulous camera! Go Santa! Deb