Monday, July 9, 2012

Paper Girls Challenge Blog #10 Photo Inspiration

This challenge was to use this photo as inspiration for your project. I loved how the photo looked so I decided to go with a literal interpretation and mist my background paper to look similar.


And this is what I came up with. I used  the Turquoise 7 sketch by Kristy Lee at ScrapbookSteals. It was perfect for showing off my background paper. Here's a photo showing how I made the background. First I cut the wavy design into a 12 x 12 page protector. Then I placed my white sheet of paper in a box large enough to accommodate it. It's a little hard to see the page protector in the photo, but I laid it down and spritzed each color separately. I had to clean the mask between colors to make sure I got a clean mist between each color. Also the piece of paper is there to cover any area that the mask didn't cover.
 
I also wanted to give props to this pin I saw on Pinterest because it is what gave me the idea to do a misted background in the first place.

Make sure to keep checking out more of our challenges at the Paper Girls Challenge Blog!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How you can marge the all different colors in here.....Its totally looks fabulous..........
buy and sell