Thursday, January 17, 2013

Paper Girls Challenge #23: Ledger Paper



Charity chose Ledger Paper for our challenge at PGCB this round. I have so many kits that have ledger paper in them that this was super easy to do. I was thinking it's high time to use some of my Amy Tangerine Sketchbook again so I pulled some of the papers that would go well with these pictures from Halloween I wanted to scrapbook. My daughter drew a picture about the cartoon characters that my family dressed up as so I took a picture of her drawing so I could incorporate it into my layout.  The doodle on the notebook paper is actually printed on the paper so I just colored it in with some of my Stampin' up markers and sponged some of the colors in for a softer look.

Now let's see what you come up with! Head on over to The Paper Girls Challenge blog to load up your entry. The deadline for entries is midnight January19th.

1 comment:

Michele Duffy said...

I love your coloring on the doodle!