Monday, August 4, 2014

Paper Girls Challenge#61 - Superheroes

I don't have many superhero themed supplies. It's totally not because I don't love superhero stuff so I had to get a little creative.  So usually when I don't have something I dream up a way to use my punches to make something. So I bring you a Captain America shield. I know right?!? My 13 year old boy even walked by and said "Is that a Captain America shield? Cool!" Then I knew I had succeeded.

All of the Paper Girls have come up with some fabulous projects so make sure you check out the challenge and I want to see your entry!!

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Yippee-Skippee, Starburst Sayings
Card Stock: Pacific Point, Real Red, Silver Glimmer Paper, Whisper White
Ink: Pacific Point, Real Red
Accessories: 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Star Punch (retired), Silver Dazzling Details

No comments: