Monday, November 3, 2014

Paper Girls Challenge #67: Mixed Media

In September I was lucky enough to go to a scrapbooking retreat in Salt Lake City. I got to meet up with Michele Duffy one of my fellow Paper Girls design team members and we worked on our Mixed Media challenge projects together. It was so much fun chatting and she let me try her Gelatos by Faber Castell. They were really easy to use. I loved how easily they blended for the background. I also used them inside a stencil for the "Brush Your Teeth" part. The rest of the stenciled portion was using the Faber Castell india ink pens. Loved those! The ink easily went over the gelato background and didn't bleed through the stencils.

This sign is going to be framed and put up in my kids' bathroom as a reminder to be consistent with their teeth brushing. Ha Ha.

Make sure you link up your project at the Paper Girls Challenge blog. Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Kim Ryden said...

This is SO CUTE!!!