Monday, January 19, 2015

PGCB #72 Cork

Recovering from Christmas this year kicked my butt. I think the main problem is that my whole family cycled through the flu and it has taken me a long time to want to craft after all of that craziness. I'm glad to be back in the groove and I hope to have more fun stuff to share with you.

For the newest Paper Girl Challenge we want you to use cork on your projects. I fell in love with this moss heart and decided to work that into my project. It's super simple but it's really fun. I used cork Thickers but had to hot glue them onto the heart to get them to stay.  It's going to be part of Valentine's grouping in my front room soon but since this is the first project this is all I have for now.

Make sure to check out all the other Paper Girls projects on the blog and get crafting!

No comments: