Wednesday, August 20, 2014

SSInk: August Quick and Easy Card


Quick and Easy is exactly the kind of card I need to make right now. I'm in the process of packing up my house for a move across town and now the move is in three weeks. My sweet nieces have birthdays this week and I felt inspired to make a birthday card. To keep this card simple, I kept the color palate simple and stuck to one stamp set. The Flower Pot DSP is so versatile that I used a strip of the diagonal stripe for the belly band on this gate-fold card.

 The Birthday Surprise stamp set was a good choice for a Quick and Easy card, the sentiments are bold and have a lot of visual appeal so you don't have to work hard to make something look good. There are a lot of super cute Quick and Easy cards up on SSInk, make sure to stop by and check them out.

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Birthday Surprise
Ink:Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Tangerine Tango
Card Stock: Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Very Vanilla
DSP: Flower Pot
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle punch


No comments: