Welcome to another round of the monthly SSInk Blog Hop! You should have come from Darla's blog Stampin' with Darla. Make sure as you hop along you leave some love for all of the ladies on each stop of the blog hop. We love hearing from all of you!
Our theme for this month was our convention card swaps. I actually swapped a card previously posted on my blog so I decided to CASE myself for this post. Click here to see the original. I went with the exact same layout and stamp set too. I decided to change it up just a bit so it would be interesting to look at though. I added the linen thread and basic pearls as an afterthought to dress it up a bit more.
Blog Hop Participant List:
- Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
- Donna S. of Organized Chaos
- Cynthia R. of Ink-A-Doodle Creations
- Jennifer C. of Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life
- Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
- Diana E. of Stampin' Fun with Diana
- Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
- Shellie G. of Craft Smashup
- Kathy P. of Katrina P's Creative Corner
- Bree R. of Craft-Somnia
- Heidi B. of Stuck on Stampin'
- Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun
- Darla R. of Stampin' with Darla
- Erica B. of Stamping Starlette
Stamp Sets: Hi There, Flower Patch
Card Stock:Whisper White, Crushed Curry
Ink: Old Olive, Tangerine Tango
DSP: Flower Pot DSP
Accessories: Linen thread. Basic pearls, Flower Fair framelits